Wednesday 24 November 2010

iPhone interface

Today we made a basic design of our website on the small iPhone screen. I decided to use the two main colours from the new website design, dark pink and black/grey. The first thing I did was make the background using the gradient tool with a light and dark grey, I then started looking for an appropriate font and decided on Vibrocentric, a font I found on-line which had the stylish modern look I wanted. I also came up with a quick logo design using the P and O from 'PANDORABLE' as well as a crown design. I then adapted the glowing line of pink from the website to split the screen in four with the logo in the top left corner, links underneath, website name in top right and content under that. I really like this design style with the glowing pink lines and I decided to use that idea further.  

No comments:

Post a Comment