Friday 18 February 2011

Designs for my web page and final website

To make my webpage's I used photoshop and flash for links. For the traditional pages I was going to use this scan of lined paper but it wasn't clean enough so I used it as a template for my final version where the lines were made by the rectangle select tool. I also used the rectangle select tool to make my digital page.


This is an example of one of the finished web pages.


Final website: http://swfcabin.com/open/1300276599

1 comment:

  1. Indeed, Photoshop is a great tool to use when creating your website. Also, as an alternative, Dreamweaver is superb for slicing website elements. By the way, how's your manga website? I really enjoy reading manga and my top favorites are One Piece and Hunter X Hunter. How about you?
    - Lesli Dyson

    ReplyDelete