Wednesday 19 January 2011

Mascot designs

These are my basic designs for my two mascots for my website. The one on the left is my design for my traditional mascot, I tried to incorporate traditional drawing material like paper in the dress, the binder on sketchbooks on the arms, a sharpener hair ornament and socks that look like pencils. I like the design a lot but I dont like the yellow in the socks so I'm going to change that for my final design to a grey. The one on the right is my digital mascot, I tried to make her look futuristic and I also tried to incorporate the on switch from a computer. I like this design a lot as well but I don't really like the hair.

These are my final designs and I will be using these images for my enter page. I changed the socks to tights on the traditional mascot but the rest of her design stayed the same. The digital mascots design changed the most though as I decided to add a green into her colour scheme so that her top looks more like a computer hard drive. 

To make the digital mascot I used a program called paint tool sai and my graphics tablet. For the traditional I drew the sketch in the same program, printed it out then coloured it with pencils.

No comments:

Post a Comment