Tuesday 14 December 2010

Making a website

For my website design  I came up with this idea in photshop which was developed from my design for the iPhone. I decided to add a scrolling panel across the top under the logo witch will take to whatever product you clicked on. The glow effect was made by duplicating the layers, adjusting the brightness and blurring them. I also intended the links to be on the left hand side.

After looking at a load of good and bad websites I realised that links are almost always found on the left of a website so I decided that this wasn't such a good idea. I then tried to make the website in flash but I couldn't get all the effects I wanted so I went into the photoshop file and played around with the layout so its more central so I could import it into flash.
In flash I added four buttons below the logo and set up for different pages. I quite like the layout I used and the scroll works nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment