Wednesday 8 December 2010

Neville Brody

Neville Brody is a graphic designer, typographer and art director, he's worked for different magazines and made cd covers. His work mostly focus's around typography and pushed the boundary's of art at the time, therefore he was looked down upon by his tutors. His work became more popular and accepted around the 80's and he's been popular ever since.

Personally I'm not very impressed with his work as although when he started it what he was doing was fresh and new now it's everywhere and although it can be creative and limit breaking its still just pictures and words, which I don't find very interesting to look at although I appreciate his hard work.

I don't think I'll use any of Brody's idea's in my website as it doesn't really fit with the image of the website.


Info from:

No comments:

Post a Comment